One of the Motor Industry’s leading VW dealerships requires a Financial Accountant.
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic and self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining strong financial controls, robust reporting and driving commercial growth within the business.
About the role:
- Maintenance and implementation of strong financial controls
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting to senior management and stakeholders
- Prepare analytical reviews of month end accounts highlighting any variances that may require further considerations.
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual operational results to the various departments
- Cost control measures – highlight any trends in the data.
- Support and oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Preparation of annual financial statements and liaise with auditors and advisors.
- Preparation of annual budget
- Preparation and filing of Revenue/CSO returns
- Assist in ad-hoc reports and project work as required.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA
- Excellent Information Technology/Financial systems experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with strong analytical and excel skills.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to organise, prioritise and deliver accurate results in a challenging target driven environment.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team.
- Be experienced in the presentation of monthly reports.
- Ability to solve problems, improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Experience of the motor trade would be beneficial but not essential.
Attractive remuneration package offered.
Closing date: 16th July 2021