SQT Training is one of Ireland’s leading training companies delivering technical management training solutions since 1989. Based in the National Technology Park Limerick, SQT have a team of experienced Trainers delivering programmes both nationally and internationally.
Due to continued growth are currently recruiting a full time Course Administration Manager. The successful candidate will be part of the Course Management Team, working closely with customers & tutors to manage the administration of training programmes from initial enquiry, through to training delivery and final learner certification.
- Manage enquiries from client companies and individual learners through to generating programme proposals and tenders.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for current and prospective learners
- Providing support to Tutors in all aspects of planning and programme delivery
- Management of learner registrations and support.
- Degree in Business Studies, Arts, Commerce or related function desirable
- Minimum four years’ experience working within a busy office environment
- Experience in a learning/education organisation a distinct advantage.
- Strong customer focus and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail and well organised
- Good team player but capable of working on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel etc.)
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma a distinct advantage
Please send CV to email@example.com or apply below.