Finance for You was set up to cater for the fast-paced and ever-changing needs of our customer’s today right across Ireland. We offer innovative, personalized and customized lending solutions in a fintech environment for today’s busy consumers, regardless of their particular circumstances or their credit profile. The company’s head office is in Killarney, Co. Kerry but has nationwide distribution outlets and customers spread across the 26 counties.
- Oversee the day to day running on the credit underwriting team who are responsible for assessing loan applications on a daily basis ensuring that all credit decisions are made in line with the Finance For You’s internal Credit Policies and underwriting guidelines.
- Produce weekly and monthly financial reports for the CEO/senior management.
- Assist management with development of new products and the underwriting of these products.
- Report to senior investors/debt providers in London on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly cash flows and processing of invoices.
- Liaise with auditors as required.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members and management.
- Salary will reflect ones qualifications, experience and achievements to date.
- Fully qualified accountant/ Degree in business studies.
- Experience in Financial reporting is essential
- Previous experience in managing people
- Understanding of information systems.
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail, as accuracy is vital
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Good organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings
Salary will be based on experience.